Energy Matters' web-based tools power the most successful sales and marketing solutions in the solar, wind, renewable energy and energy efficiency industries.
Today, Energy Matters' technologies are used by more than 80% of the companies installing solar, wind and other renewable energy systems in the United States. The Company develops core technology and specific applications used by professional installer/contractors, Distributors, Manufacturers (OEMs), and Internet marketing organizations. The Company's technologies are used to estimate energy efficiency, solar, and wind energy project cost and performance, and to help connect consumers to energy professionals, contractors, equipment manufacturers and other solar, wind and energy efficiency services.
Proprietary Software Tools
- EnergyPeriscope.com - Solar, Wind and energy efficiency financial analysis & sales proposal tools
- Siemens Industry, Inc.
- CentroSolar Group AG
- Rheem and Ruud water heating systems
- Velux solar water heating systems
- Soligent an Itochu company (formerly DC Power Systems & Solar Depot)
- Broadstar Wind Corporation
- Promise Energy
- RealGoods Solar
- Delta Mechanical (largest plumbing service provider for The Home Depot)
- California Energy Commission
- U.S. Department of Energy
- City of San Francisco
- Solar Living Institute
- Solar Electric Power Association
- Renewable Energy Long Island
- Canadian Wind Energy Association
- American Solar Energy Society
- Clean Power Finance
- SolarReviews.com & Solar-Estimate.org
- This Renewable House and Sunny & Friends are video productions of Energy Matters (Learn More)